Town Bulletin Board:
Town of Warner - PUBLIC NOTICE
Board of Selectmen Public Hearing - 7/15/15 @ 7:00 PM
Warner Town Hall Lower Meeting Room
The Board of Selectmen will receive public input regarding the renewal of the Cable “Right of Way” Franchise Agreement between TDS and the Town of Warner. A TDS Representative will present an overview and status report on the new Fiber Optic Program.
Posted Jun 30, 2015
- Transfer Station will be closed on Saturday, July 4. Have a safe holiday!
- Extended Tax Office hours are available for paying property taxes.
- TDS is installing fiber in Warner. We've put together a TDS Fiber FAQ page to help our residents know what's going on and what will be available
- 2015 Property Values: Spreadsheet, PDF By Lot, PDF By Owner
- The Town of Warner has a job opening for an Equipment Operator/Truck Driver/Laborer.
- The Fire Department now has an online Burn Permit Request Form
- The Town of Warner is seeking volunteers to sit on a committee that will study building designs for a new fire station. Please contact the Selectmen's office at 603-456-2298 x2
- The Town of Warner is offering a 1982 Tanker for sale. Asking price is $8,500 or best offer.
- The Kearsarge Area Food Pantry is asking for the help of the community to donate and help meet the increased need for assistance. Donations can be dropped off at the Warner Area Center at 49 W Main Street, Warner or in the donation box located in the entrance of Market Basket. For more information please contact Erin Reed or Lori Garret at 603-456-2207 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks can be made out to Warner Community Action Program with a note of "Food Pantry" and sent to PO Box 116, Warner NH 03278. Thank you.
- Volunteers needed. The Town of Warner is looking for volunteers for both the Planning Board and Zoning Board. Please contact the Land Use office at 603-456-2298 x7 for more information.
- Reverse 911 self registration and information now available.
- The Town is looking for pictures from past storm events. Please email pictures to email@example.com. Thank you!
- The Community Wood Bank is available for people who use wood as a primary heat source and can't afford to buy wood. Please see this document for more information.
- The Town is always looking for ideas or pictures for the yearly Town Report. Please email the Selectmen if you have something to recommend.
- Please note that Public Notices can be found by clicking on Notices in the menu bar above.
Warner, situated in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region of New Hampshire and in the western part of Merrimack County, is eighteen miles northwest of Concord via Interstate 89 or NH Route 103. The village is pleasant and picturesque with neatness evident in all the surroundings.
Mount Kearsarge, at 2937 feet above sea level, is the highest point in Merrimack County and the third tallest peak south of the White Mountains. The 360 degree panorama from the summit includes the White Mountains, Green Mountains, New Hampshire and Maine coasts and the tallest buildings in Boston. There are 6 ponds within the town's 31,851 acres.
Warner is one of the seven towns that comprise the Kearsarge Regional School District. Kearsarge Regional High School was designated one of the exemplary schools in the nation by the United States Department of Education under its National Secondary Schools Recognition Program. It holds accreditation by both the State of New Hampshire and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Simonds Elementary School received the Excellence in Education award in 2008 for the New Hampshire Elementary School of the Year.
In early May, the annual Spring Into Warner Arts Festival is held which is sponsored by the Kearsarge Area Chamber of Commerce, Warner retailers, and local organizations.
In October, on Columbus Day weekend, the annual Fall Foliage Festival is held, drawing thousands of people from all over New England and the USA.