Town Bulletin Board:
- The Town Clerk's Office will be CLOSED on Election Day 3/11/14
- Town Reports were mailed on February 28, 2014
- Documents relating to election day which is on March 11, 2014:
- Attention! If you need a welfare check during a weather emergency please contact the Police department at 603-456-3433
- Volunteers needed. The Town of Warner is looking for volunteers for both the Planning Board and Zoning Board. Please contact the Land Use office at 603-456-2298 x7 for more information.
- Reverse 911 self registration and informaton now available.
- Equipment for sale ...
- The Town is looking for pictures from past storm events. Please email pictures to email@example.com. Thank you!
- The Community Wood Bank is available for people who use wood as a primary heat source and can't afford to buy wood. Please see this document for more information.
- The Town is always looking for ideas or pictures for the yearly Town Report. Please email the Selectmen if you have something to recommend.
- Please note that Public Notices can be found by clicking on Notices in the menu bar above.
Warner, situated in the Dartmouth-Lake Sunapee Region of New Hampshire and in the western part of Merrimack County, is eighteen miles northwest of Concord via Interstate 89 or NH Route 103. The village is pleasant and picturesque with neatness and thrift evident in all the surroundings.
Mount Kearsarge, at 2937 feet above sea level, is the highest point in Merrimack County and the third tallest peak south of the White Mountains. The 360 degree panorama from the summit includes the White Mountains, Green Mountains, New Hampshire and Maine coasts and the tallest buildings in Boston. There are 6 ponds within the town's 31,851 acres.
Warner is one of the seven towns that comprise the Kearsarge Regional School District. Kearsarge Regional High School was designated one of the exemplary schools in the nation by the United States Department of Education under its National Secondary Schools Recognition Program. It holds accreditation by both the State of New Hampshire and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges. Simonds Elementary School received the Excellence in Education award in 2008 for the New Hampshire Elementary School of the Year.
In early May, the annual Spring Into Warner Arts Festival is held which is sponsored by the Kearsarge Area Chamber of Commerce, Warner retailers, and local organizations.
In October, on Columbus Day weekend, the annual Fall Foliage Festival is held, drawing thousands of people from all over New England and the USA.