Warner Board of Selectmen
TOWN OF WARNER - BOARD OF SELECTMEN
TUESDAY, MARCH 28, 2017
WARNER TOWN HALL LOCATED IN THE LOWER MEETING ROOM
1. 6:00 pm - Chuck and Joyce Rose, Dick Fisher - discuss skeet shooting
activities on land owned by the Roses on Gould Road.
2. 7:00 pm - Chandler Reservation Committee - discussed purchase
of ATV for Fire Department.
3. 7:30 pm - Ed Mical, EMD - update on Emergency Management
II. Elect Chair
III. Projects/Old Business
1. Review and revise proposed project list for 2017
2. Odd Fellows Building - status on land conveyance and deeds
3. Fire Department - update on new fire station activity
4. Solar Panel Array - status of construction
IV. New Business
1. Re-Appointments to committees, boards and commission
2. Selectman's Representatives - Budget Committee, Planning Board etc.
3. Direct Treasurer to transfer funds from unassigned fund balance
to Trustees of the Trust Funds
4. Administrator's Report
March 1, March 1 nonpublic, March 8 nonpublic, March 9, March 14
VI. Manifest & Consent Agenda
VII. Selectman's Other Business/Committee Reports
VIII. Public Comments
IX. Nonpublic Session
RSA 91-A: 3 II (a) Personnel matter
- Agenda is posted when received.
- The Selectmen's meeting agenda is not the official posting for the Selectmen's meeting.
- The agenda is subject to change at the Selectmen's discretion up to/during the meeting.
- The Select Board reserves the right to hold any non-public session during the regular meeting,
whether noted on the Agenda or not. Notice of a non-public session on an agenda is for planning
purposes only. The citations to the Right-to-Know Law, set out at NH RSA 91-A, are provisional
and may be revised as circumstances required.