The Town of Warner offers its residents the opportunity to renew their vehicle registrations securely, On-line.
Important points of this service are listed below:
- The Town portion of any registration can be renewed On-line. The Town portion, completed by the Warner Town Clerk, is the first required step in the renewal process.
- Currently, the State portion of the renewal process can be completed by the Town Clerk only if the vehicle or trailer has a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 26,000 lbs. or less, and/or, the current registration has not been expired more than 90 days. These two conditions currently exist when you renew your registration(s) at the Town Clerk's office personally.
- Regardless of the GVW, or length of time (more than 90 days but less than two years) since expiration, the Town portion of any vehicle or trailer renewal can still be completed On-line.
- After completing the On-line process and your payment has been received by the Town Clerk, the renewal registration(s) will be processed and sent to you in the mail. State decal(s) for the plate(s) will be included only for the registration(s) that could have the State portion completed.
- For submitted vehicles and/or trailers that exceed the 26,000 lb limit, or have been expired more than 90 days, the renewal registration(s), with only the Town portion completed, will be sent to you and will need to be taken to a DMV sub-station or to the main DMV office in Concord to have the State portion completed and receive your plate decal(s).
Having read the above items click here
to proceed to the next step.